||5/16" or 3/8"
Large cables passed through holes are subject to chafing even when protective grommeting is used. Terminal Feed Through Connectors eliminate chafing and provide excellent strain relief for the cable.
Connect all high amperage cables securely.
- Available in Red or Black for both 5/16" and 3/8" stud sizes
- Perfect for passing high current cables through hulls, decks and bulkheads
- Large sized terminals have a mounting face that can be gasketed or bedded to provide a water tight installation
- Rated IP66 - withstands water from heavy seas
- Base material: Reinforced thermoplastic
- Stud material: Tin-plated copper alloy
- Max. Voltage: 48V DC
- Amperage: 250 AMPS
- Recommended Torque: 100 in-lb (11.3N-m)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!