As of 6/5/17, Pacer has updated its Return Policy to comply with industry standards.
At Pacer, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Pacer within 14 days of receipt of item(s). After 30 days, all sales are considered final. Claims for damaged or missing items must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise. All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
You have the option of exchanging the item(s) or receiving a refund for the full amount of the original purchase price. Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, the refund check will be issued after 10 business days from the date of purchase.
Please read all conditions below. Pacer reserves the right to refuse a return or to charge a restocking fee up to 20%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- To return an item, you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number online, email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your packing slip or invoice number in the email.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 800-424-9549 or 941-378-5774.
- Place the original package into a shipping box.
- Include a copy of the RMA with the return shipment.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the box.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer’s package.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in their original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Pacer is not responsible for items left in returned merchandise.
Please check your order authorization form for the proper return address. Products must be returned to the original address. These addresses include:
- Pacer Wire Return Dept.
1555 Apex Road
Sarasota, FL 34240
- Pacer Group Return Dept.
3633 SW 30th Ave
Hollywood, FL 33312
- RMA numbers are valid for 30 days.
- Striped wire and cable are non-returnable, non-refundable.
- Non-standard cut lengths of wire and cable are non-returnable, non-refundable.
- Electrical components are subject to Pacer non-returnable policy in accordance with industry standards. Defective parts subject to this policy will be referred to the manufacturer.
- Pacer reserves the right to refuse a return without an RMA.
- At 15 days, a 20% restocking fee will be applied.