2 Gauge Battery Cable
- Minimum Purchase: 5
|Nom. Ins. Thickness||0.060|
|Nom. Circular Mils||66500|
Pacer's 2 AWG Marine Battery Cable is built to exceed stringent specifications. This UL-approved cable is manufactured in-house in Sarasota FL, USA to ensure high quality. Marine applications of battery cable are often in tight, enclosed areas with sharp turns where installation can quickly become difficult. Pacer simplified the installation process by developing flexible while tough marine cables.
This 2 AWG marine battery cable can handle the toughest marine environments. This marine battery cable is made from Type III tinned copper conductors. The copper resists corrosion and helps to extend the life of this marine cable. Then, the cable is insulated with a flexible and durable PVC jacket. These things come together to make it the highest quality battery cable available.
- Connecting battery or generator to a starter, ground, switch, windlass, inverter, or other high amperage equipment
- Conductor: Annealed stranded tinned copper ASTM B172 Class K
- Insulation: -20 °C to 105 °C Flexible, Color Coded PVC
- Temperature Rating: 105 °C Dry, 75 °C Wet, 60 °C Oil
- Voltage Rating: 600-V
- Resistant to: Acid, Alkali, Abrasion, Flame, Gasoline, Oil and Moisture
- UL Standard 1426 BC-5W2
- AWM 1232/1283
- CSA: TEW
- ABYC: E-11.16
- Coast Guard: 33 CFR part 183 Subpart 1
- Easy to strip, bend, and route
- Excellent flexibility with the durable properties of PVC
- PACER E157097 (UL) 2AWG 600V BC-5W2 105°C DRY, 75° WET OR MTW OR AWM 1232/1283 VW-1 OIL RESISTANT I LL102583 CSA TEW 105°C FT1
Product ReviewsWrite Review
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!