1 Gauge Battery Cable
- Minimum Purchase: 5
|Nom. Ins. Thickness||0.080|
|Nom. Circular Mils||83600|
Pacer's 1 AWG Marine Battery Cable is designed to exceed the most stringent specifications. This UL-approved cable is manufactured in-house in Sarasota FL, USA to ensure the highest level of quality. In many marine situations, installation occurs in tight, enclosed areas with sharp turns where installation can quickly become quite difficult. Pacer made the installation process easier by creating flexible yet tough marine cables.
This 1 AWG marine battery cable is tough enough to handle the harshest environment. This marine battery cable is built from Type III tinned copper. The copper resists corrosion which helps extend the life of the cable. After that, the marine cable is insulated with a durable and flexible PVC jacket. These things work together to make this the highest quality battery cable available.
- Connecting battery or generator to a starter, ground, switch, windlass, inverter, or other high amperage equipment
- Conductor: Annealed stranded tinned copper ASTM B172 Class K
- Insulation: -20 °C to 105 °C Flexible, Color Coded PVC
- Temperature Rating: 105 °C Dry, 75 °C Wet, 60 °C Oil
- Voltage Rating: 600-V
- Resistant to: Acid, Alkali, Abrasion, Flame, Gasoline, Oil and Moisture
- UL Standard 1426 BC-5W2
- AWM 1232/1284
- CSA: TEW
- ABYC: E-11.16
- Coast Guard: 33 CFR part 183 Subpart 1
- Easy to strip, bend, and route
- Excellent flexibility with the durable properties of PVC
- PACER E157097 (UL) 1AWG 600V BC-5W2 105°C DRY, 75° WET OR MTW OR AWM 1232/1283 VW-1 OIL RESISTANT I LL102583 CSA TEW 105°C FT1
Product ReviewsWrite Review
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!