1/0 Battery Cable
- Minimum Purchase: 3
|Nom. Ins. Thickness||0.080|
|Nom. Circular Mils||106400|
Pacer's 1/0 AWG Marine Battery Cable is designed to exceed stringent specifications. This UL-approved cable is manufactured in-house in Sarasota FL, USA which ensures high quality. Marine installations can occur in tight, enclosed spaces that have sharp turns where the installation process can quickly become difficult. Pacer makes the installation process easier. How? By creating a flexible yet tough marine cable.
This 1/0 AWG marine battery cable can handle the toughest environments. This marine battery cable is made from Type III tinned copper. The copper resists corrosion and helps to extend the life of the marine cable. Then, the cable is insulated with a durable and flexible PVC jacket. These things all come together to make the highest quality marine cable available.
- Connecting battery or generator to a starter, ground, switch, windlass, inverter, or other high amperage equipment
- Conductor: Annealed stranded tinned copper ASTM B172 Class K
- Insulation: -20 °C to 105 °C Flexible, Color Coded PVC
- Temperature Rating: 105 °C Dry, 75 °C Wet, 60 °C Oil
- Voltage Rating: 600-V
- Resistant to: Acid, Alkali, Abrasion, Flame, Gasoline, Oil and Moisture
- UL Standard 1426 BC-5W2
- AWM 1232/1284
- CSA: TEW
- ABYC: E-11.16
- Coast Guard: 33 CFR part 183 Subpart 1
- Easy to strip, bend, and route
- Excellent flexibility with the durable properties of PVC
- PACER E157097 (UL) 1/0AWG 600V BC-5W2 105°C DRY, 75° WET OR MTW OR AWM 1232/1283 VW-1 OIL RESISTANT I LL102583 CSA TEW 105°C FT1
Product ReviewsWrite Review
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!