|No. of Conductors
||BK, GR, RD, WH
||8 AWG @ 7x24/.0100
- UL Standard 1426 (BC-5W2)
- ABYC: E-11.16
- Coast Guard: 33 CFR part 183
- RoHS Compliant
- Conductor: Annealed Fine Stranded Tinned Copper
- ASTM B172 Class K
- Insulation: -20 °C to 105 °C Flexible, Color Coded PVC
- Temperature Rating: 105 °C Dry, 75 °C Wet, 60 °C Oil
- Voltage Rating: 600 V
- Resistant to: acid, alkali, abrasion, flame, gasoline, oil and moisture
Round boat cable is ideal for installation where you will be dealing with tight spaces like boat hulls. One thing that makes it ideal is the fact that it can bend in any direction. With other, flat cables your range of motion is severely limited. Pacer Group's 8 AWG round boat cable is UL approved. It has tinned copper conductors which provide resistance to corrosion. Pacer Group's round boat cable is the best choice when it comes to multi conductor marine cable and is easy to install for several reasons. First, it is made from Type III finely stranded conductors. Second, it has a high quality flexible PVC jacket and insulation.
It is easily routed in any direction. It also handles the frequent flex and vibration associated with marine conditions. 8 AWG round boat cable is only available in 4 conductor. Pacer Group's 8 AWG Round boat cable is an excellent choice for marine jobs. It is perfect for running through t-tops, sailing spars, and poling platforms. Additionally, it is an ideal choice for small hulls, or other tight spaces.
- Type III, stranded, tinned copper conductors
- Highly flexible
- Easy to install and organize
- Easily sealed through bulkheads
- PACER E157097 (UL) BOAT CABLE 8AWG/--COND 600V 105°C DRY, 75° WET BC-5W2 OIL RESISTANT I
- Pacer's round boat cable is excellent for AC and DC internal wiring of boats and recreational vehicles
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!