Controlled Ratchet Crimper for Heat Shrink 22 - 8 AWG
|Wire Range||22 AWG - 8 AWG|
|Crimp nests||22-18 AWG, 16-14 AWG, 12-10 AWG, 8 AWG|
Pacer's 3M controlled ratchet crimper for heat shrink terminals is built and designed for repeatability, durability, and longevity. This tool has four (4) crimp nests (22-18 AWG, 16-14 AWG, 12-10 AWG, 8 AWG) and is made to work with heat shrink, nylon, or vinyl terminals and connectors. This makes it ideal for a range of applications including marine usage. The ratcheting action ensures that you get the exact crimp pressure each and every time. Find the terminals and connectors that you need for this tool with Pacer. This tool ensures uniform crimp termination regardless of the user. It also has a release switch if the terminal or wire is inserted improperly. High quality and economical tool. Finding and selecting the right wire and cable crimper for your application is not an easy task. Contact a Pacer expert and let us help.
- Designed for heat shrink terminals
- Ratcheting design provides the proper amount of force to each size connector
- UL Listed tool for sealed connectors
- A trouble free full-cycle mechanism that assures consistent terminations
- Mating Mechanism prevents the jaws from slipping or mis-alignment
**Not for use on Non-Insulated/Bare terminals.**
Product ReviewsWrite Review
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!