Ring Terminals for 22 AWG - 18 AWG Wire
|Wire Gauge||22-18 AWG|
|Insulation Types||Non-Insulated, Nylon, Vinyl, Heat Shrink|
|Base Material||Tinned Copper|
|Shrink Ratio||Approx. 3:1 at 135 °C|
|Operating Temperature||-55°C to 125°C|
|Epoxy Lining||Heat Shrink Only|
|Stud Size||Terminal Pad Width||Available Package Sizes*|
|#6||0.29"||10, 25, 100, 500|
|#8||0.32"||10, 25, 100, 500|
|#10||0.32"||10, 25, 100, 500|
|1/4"||0.47"||10, 25, 100, 500|
|5/16"||0.47"||10, 25, 100, 500|
|3/8"||0.53"||10, 25, 100, 500|
*Package size may differ based on insulation type.
Red Ring terminals are used to create lasting electrical connections. By using ring terminals, you no longer have to worry about the connector pulling off. The ring fits snuggly over a screw or stud and will not pull loose as other terminals can. Red ring terminals are for use with 22-18 AWG wire. They offer long-term protection and ease of installation. 22-18 AWG ring terminals come in a variety of insulation types. Non-insulated ring terminals are the economical choice. They are used in applications where specific installation characteristics are not needed. Nylon ring terminals offer rugged construction making them very durable. They are known for their high-performance quality as well as their protection against stress. Vinyl ring terminals are for use where an insulated barrel is a necessity. Vinyl ring terminals carry an insulated sleeve of color-coded PVC. This sleeve is tapered to the barrel permanently. Heat shrink terminals protect against the elements in the harshest environments. They are used to create moisture proof barriers which protect the electrical connection. These heat shrink terminals were designed with a heat activated liner. This adhesive liner provides an environmentally sealed connection for wires from 22-18 AWG. Selecting the correct insulation can sometimes seem daunting. Contact a Pacer expert today and let us help.
- Available in nylon, vinyl, non-insulated or heat shrink
- Tin-plated ETP copper for corrosion resistance (nylon, vinyl, and non-insulated only)
Features: (Heat Shrink Only)
- Protects terminations from water, condensation, salt spray and corrosion
- Added vibration protection in rugged environments
- Provides strain relief
- Translucent, adhesive-lined polyolefin tubing is a durable insulator that provides a seal that keeps out moisture and contaminants and prevents wire corrosion.
- Conforms to automotive manufacturers’ specifications for wiring repairs.
- Color-coded tubing with wire gauge imprint provides easy identification of the correct part for the job.
- ELV (nylon, vinyl, and non-insulated only)
- Base material: C11000 ETP copper (nylon, vinyl, and non-insulated only)
- Plating: Electrodeposited tin
Characteristics: (Heat Shrink Only)
- Shrink Ratio: Approx. 3:1 at 135 °C
- Operating Temp: -55 °C - 125 °C
- Vol. Resistivity: 1015 Ohm-cm3
- Dielectric Strength: 900-V/mil
- Voltage Rating: 600-V
Product ReviewsWrite Review
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!