18 Gauge Marine Wire
- Minimum Purchase: 50
18 AWG UL Primary Wire
|Nom. Ins. Thickness||0.030|
|Nom. Circular Mils||1600|
Pacer's marine wire is designed to handle the harshest marine environments. It is manufactured to meet and exceed the most stringent specifications. This 18 AWG marine wire is constructed in-house in Sarasota FL, USA to achieve the highest level of quality. Built from Type III class K tinned copper, this wire offers excellent flexibility. The tinned copper also resists corrosion adding to the life of the wire.
What about the insulation? After the copper is tinned it is then insulated with a durable and flexible PVC jacket. The jacket makes this 18 AWG marine wire resistant to alkali, abrasion, acid, gas, oil, flame, and moisture. What standards and compliances does this wire meet? Pacer's marine wire exceeds the requirements and standards of UL, ABYC, and NMMA.
- Point to point wiring
- Internal wiring of panels and motors
- Conductor: Type III annealed finely stranded tinned copper ASTM B172 Class K
- Insulation: -20 °C to 105 °C flexible, color-coded PVC
- Voltage Rating: 600-V
- Resistant to: Acid, Alkali, Abrasion, Flame, Gasoline, Oil and Moisture
- AWM 1015/1230
- CSA: TEW
- Temperature Rating: 105 °C Dry, 60 °C Wet
- Stranded, tinned copper conductors
- Highly flexible color-coded insulation
- PACER E157097 (UL) 18AWG 600V BC-5W2 105°C DRY, 75° WET OR MTW OR AWM 1015/1230 VW-1 OIL RESISTANT I
Product ReviewsWrite Review
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!