3-TO-1 Adhesive Lined Heat Shrink 1.5" Lengths
$3.120 - $282.660
|Size Explanation||See Table|
|Available Colors||Black, Red, Yellow|
|Wire Range||4 - 3/0|
Three to one heat shrink is a flexible, cross linked polyolefin tube which possesses a melt-able inner lining of adhesive that flows when heated to ensure complete sealing. In addition to insulation and mechanical protection, this heat shrink tubing provides a moisture proof seal for encapsulation of wires, splices, breakouts and components.
- A flame-retardant tubing (except clear) with an internal layer of thermo-plastic adhesive which provides a barrier against contaminants.
- Still highly flexible for conforming to irregular shapes.
- Environmental protection for electronic components.
- Protection of automobile, marine and truck wire splices and harness breakouts.
- Adhesive-lining provides a barrier against contaminants.
- Excellent resistance to acids and alkalis.
- Good resistance to fuel, oil and solvents.
- Environment/moisture protection
- Sealing electrical connections
- Encapsulate splices
- Sealing cable ends
- Strain relief
- Rugged abrasion/vibration protection
- Clear heat shrink is ideal for labeling
- Operating Temperature: -55 °C to 110 °C
Product ReviewsWrite Review
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!