Nylon Cable Ties
|Part Number - Natural||Part Number - Black||Length||Bundle Diameter||Max Tensile Strength|
Cable ties are used in a variety of industries to secure wire bundles, cables, or other surfaces. They can be installed quickly and easily and are built to last in tough environments. Made from Nylon 6.6, white cable ties are built for indoor use while the black cable tie are meant for both indoor and outdoor usage. Cable ties are one of the most widely used and versatile bundling and harness materials available. Have a question about this or any other Pacer product? Contact a Pacer expert with any questions that you may have.
- Natural: For indoor use
- Black: For indoor or outdoor use (UV resistant)
- Curved tip is easy to pick up from flat surfaces and allows faster initial threading to speed installation
- Cable ties are the most widely used and versatile bundling and harnessing material available
- Used to secure a cable bundle to another surface such as a control panel, communication rack, wall or ceiling
- UL Listed, CSA
- Flammability UL 94V-2
- RoHS & CE compliant
- 6.6 Nylon (Nat. & UV res. Black)
- Max. Cont. Temp. 185 °F (85 °C)
- Min. Cont. Temp. -76 °F (-60 °C)
Product ReviewsWrite Review
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!