12 Gauge Marine Wire
- Minimum Purchase: 25
12 AWG UL Primary Wire
|Nom. Circular Mils||6500|
Pacer's 12 AWG UL-approved marine wire is manufactured to withstand harsh marine environments. It is designed to meet and exceed extremely stringent specifications. This 12 AWG marine wire is built in-house in Sarasota FL, USA to ensure the absolute highest level of quality. This cable is constructed from Type III class K tinned copper. It offers superb durability and flexibility. The tinned copper conductors resist corrosion and add to the life of the wire.
What type of insulation is used? Well, after the copper is tinned, the following step is to insulate it with a flexible PVC jacket. This insulation is designed to protect the wire and makes it resistant to a multitude of hazards. These hazards include; alkali, abrasion, acid, gas, oil, flame, and moisture. What standards and compliances does Pacer's wire meet? This marine wire exceeds the standards and requirements of ABYC, NMMA, and UL.
- Point to point wiring
- Internal wiring of panels and motors
- Conductor: Type III annealed finely stranded tinned copper ASTM B172 Class K
- Insulation: -20 °C to 105 °C Flexible, Color Coded PVC
- Voltage Rating: 600-V
- Resistant to: Acid, Alkali, Abrasion, Flame, Gasoline, Oil and Moisture
- UL Standard 1426 BC-5W2
- ABYC: E-11.14
- UL: MTW
- Coast Guard: 33 CFR 183.401 Subpart 1-Electrical Systems
- Temperature Rating: 105 °C Dry, 75 °C Wet
- Stranded, tinned copper conductors
- Highly flexible color-coded insulation
- (For 18-8 AWG) PACER E157097 (UL)_AWG 600V BC-5W2 105°C DRY, 75° WET OR MTW OR AWM 1015/1230 (1028/1231 -8AWG ONLY) VW-1 OIL RESISTANT I
Product ReviewsWrite Review
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!