Duplex Cable, 16 AWG
- Minimum Purchase: 25
|No. of Conductors||2|
|Nom. Jacket Thickness||0.035|
|Nom. Cable O.D.||0.200 x 0.330|
Duplex Boat Cable is a type of multiconductor cable used in DC low voltage AC applications as well as DC circuits. Pacer manufactures 16 AWG Duplex boat cable in house in Sarasota FL, USA for the best quality. First, the cable is made with finely stranded, Type III tinned copper conductors. These conductors allow for maximum flexibility and help to prevent corrosion.
The PVC jacket helps 16 AWG Duplex Boat Cable with flexibility while serving to prevent moisture from accumulating. How does it do that? During the extrusion process, the voids between wires are filled. This leaves no room for moisture or air to build up. After that, a talcum powder coating is applied to the interior wires. This coating allows the outer jacket to be removed easily. Just another reason 16 AWG Duplex boat cable is perfect for marine usage.
- Two conductor boat cable is a durable product for use in DC circuits as well as low voltage AC applications.
- Conductor: Annealed Fine Stranded Tinned Copper ASTM B172 Class K
- Insulation: -20 °C to 105 °C Flexible, Color Coded PVC
- Temperature Rating: 105 °C Dry, 75 °C Wet, 60 °C Oil
- Voltage Rating: 600 V
- Resistant To: Acid, Alkali, Abrasion, Flame, Gasoline, Oil and Moisture
- UL Standard 1426
- RoHS Compliant
- ABYC: E-11.14
- Coast Guard: 33 CFR part 183
- UL compliant
- Extruded exterior cable insulation with no gaps
- Highly flexible color coded wire insulation
- Stranded, tinned copper conductors
- Annealed Finely Stranded Tinned Copper ASTM B172 Class K
- Resistant to: Acid, Alkali, Abrasion, Flame, Gasoline, Oil, Moisture
- PACER E157097 (UL) BOAT CABLE 16AWG/2COND 600V 105°C DRY, 75° WET BC-5W2 OIL RESISTANT 1
- Note: PACER to PACER = 1 FOOT
Product ReviewsWrite Review
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!