||Rectangular Plug / Rectangular Receptacle, Plastic reinforced with glass fiber
||12 (25 Amp)
||-55°C to 125°C
- Ingress Protection (IP) Level: IP67
- EU RoHS/ELV
- Wedgelocks ensure contact alignment and retention
- Redundant Silicone Seals
- Hand insertable and removable contacts
The protection of electrical connections is essential to the life of any electrical system. This is where the Deutsch DTP Kit come in. These connectors are environmentally-sealed making them ideal for handling harsh conditions. They are designed to withstand shock and vibration which is why they are utilized by the marine and automotive industries. Why use a Pacer DTP Kit? Well, DTP series connectors are the answer for your power application requirements. The DTP Series was designed to fill the need for higher amperage, multi-pin connectors. Each circuit is capable of continuous 25 amp service. A Pacer DTP Kit is perfect for field service. They are easy to install, connect, disconnect and maintain. Selecting the correct part for your electrical system isn't always an easy task. Contact a Pacer expert with any questions that you have.
- All DTP Kits include housing (5 pieces) and wedgelock (5 pieces)
- Wire to wire applications
- Enclosed connectors offer field proven reliability and rugged quality
DTP Kit (14-10 AWG) Housing & Wedgelock
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!