||Rectangular Plug or Receptacle, Plastic reinforced with glass fiber
||20 (7.5 Amp)
||-55°C to 125°C
Deutsch Connectors are built to handle harsh environments. These environmentally sealed connectors are waterproof by design. As an added bonus, they are vibration and shock resistant as well. It is reasons such as these that they are used by the marine and automotive industries. What is a DTM Kit? Well, they are exactly what you need to create an environmentally sealed connection. they are designed for use with 24-20 AWG wire. These connectors offer users the ability to use multiple size 20 contacts (24-20 AWG). Each contact offers 7.5 amp continuous capacity within a single shell. A Pacer Group DTM Kit is ideal for field service. Their small size makes them easy to install, connect, disconnect and maintain. Selecting the correct Deutsch connector for your electrical system isn't always an easy task. Contact a Pacer expert with any questions that you have.
- Kits with cavities (2, 3 or 4) include housing (10 pieces) and wedgelock (10 pieces)
- Kits with cavities (6, 8 or 12) include housing (5 pieces) and wedgelock (5 pieces)
- Ingress Protection (IP) Level: IP67
- UL Recognized
- Wedgelocks ensure contact alignment and retention
- Redundant Silicone Seals
- Hand insertable and removable contacts
- Wire to wire applications
- Enclosed connectors offer field proven reliability and rugged quality
DTM Kit (20 AWG) Housing & Wedgelock
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!