|Nom. Ins. Thickness
|Nom. Circular Mils
- UL Standard 1426 BC-5W2
- AWM 1232/1283
- CSA: TEW
- ABYC: E-11.16
- Coast Guard: 33 CFR part 183 Subpart 1
- Conductor: Annealed fine stranded tinned copper ASTM B172 Class K
- Insulation: -20 °C to 105 °C Flexible, Color Coded PVC
- Temperature Rating: 105 °C Dry, 75 °C Wet, 60 °C Oil
- Voltage Rating: 600-V
- Resistant to: Acid, Alkali, Abrasion, Flame, Gasoline, Oil and Moisture
Pacer Group's 4 AWG Marine Battery Cable is built to exceed the most stringent specifications. This UL approved marine cable is manufactured in house in Sarasota, FL USA to guarantee high quality. Many times, marine applications are in tight, enclosed areas with sharp turns. Installation can become quite difficult. Pacer Group simplified the installation process by developing tough yet flexible marine cable. This 4 AWG marine battery cable is made to handle harsh conditions.
Pacer Group's marine battery cable is made from Type III tinned copper conductors. The copper resists corrosion and helps extend the life of the cable. The cable is then insulated with a durable and pliable PVC jacket. These things work together to make it the highest quality battery cable available.
- Easy to strip, bend and route
- Excellent flexibility with the durable properties of PVC
- PACER E157097 (UL) 4AWG 600V BC-5W2 105°C DRY, 75° WET OR MTW OR AWM 1232/1283 VW-1 OIL RESISTANT I LL102583 CSA TEW 105°C FT1
- Connecting battery or generator to a starter, ground, switch, windlass, inverter or other high amperage equipment
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!