16 Gauge Marine Wire
- Minimum Purchase: 25
16 AWG UL Primary Wire
|Nom. Circular Mils||2600|
Pacer's 16 AWG marine wire is manufactured to handle harsh marine environments. It is designed to meet and exceed the most stringent specifications. This marine wire is manufactured in-house in Sarasota, FL USA to ensure the highest level of quality. Built out of Type III class K tinned copper, this wire offers excellent flexibility. The tinned copper conductors also resist corrosion which adds to the life of the wire.
What about the insulation? When the copper is tinned, the next step is insulating it with a flexible yet durable PVC jacket. The insulation makes the wire resistant to a variety of hazards. These include; alkali, abrasion, acid, gas, oil, flame, and moisture. What standards and compliances does Pacer's 16 AWG marine wire meet? This marine wire exceeds the requirements and standards of UL, ABYC, and NMMA.
- Point to point wiring
- Internal wiring of panels and motors
- Conductor: Type III annealed finely stranded tinned copper ASTM B172 Class K
- Insulation: -20 °C to 105 °C Flexible, Color-Coded PVC
- Voltage Rating: 600-V
- Resistant to: Acid, Alkali, Abrasion, Flame, Gasoline, Oil and Moisture
- UL Standard 1426 BC-5W2
- ABYC: E-11.14
- UL: MTW
- Coast Guard: 33 CFR 183.401 Subpart 1-Electrical Systems
- Temperature Rating: 105 °C Dry, 75 °C Wet
- Stranded, tinned copper conductors
- Highly flexible color-coded insulation
- (For 18-8 AWG) PACER E157097 (UL)_AWG 600V BC-5W2 105°C DRY, 75° WET OR MTW OR AWM 1015/1230 (1028/1231 -8AWG ONLY) VW-1 OIL RESISTANT I
Product ReviewsWrite Review
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!