The proper heat tool can handle a variety of jobs. The VUT-100SI is a self-igniting butane heat tool. It comes complete with one ejector for soldering, a soldering and heat tip, a spanner wrench, open end wrench, shrink attachment and protective cap. Anything from pinpointing heating, removing surface components, soldering, repairing vinyl, shrinking heat shrink and even spot drying can be accomplished with this tool. It was designed to be lightweight and easy to use with a built in fuel filter for consistent fuel ignition. What temperature can this tool reach? The Ultratorch self-lighting tool can reach temperatures up to 1200°F depending on the tip used. How long will it run on a full tank? With a full tank of fuel, this tool will run for approximately 2 hours uninterrupted.
- Lighter in weight than competitive models, making it easier to hold and use over extended periods of time.
- Built-in fuel filter for consistent fuel ignition
- Adjustable temperature up to 1200 °F
- Built-in window indicates fuel level
- Dual function soldering iron and heat tool
- Optional accessories available and interchangable between Master's UT-100 and VUT-100SI
- UL & GS/TUV Listed for user safety
- Use to pinpoint heat, remove surface mount components, repair vinyl, shrink heat shrink tubing, solder and repair solders, spot dry and more
- Dimensions: 10.3" L (260 mm)
- Equivalent to Electric Iron: 20 to 80 Watt
- Recommended Fuel: Master Ultratane Butane
- Gas Tank Capacity: 1 fl. oz. (28 cc)
- Approx. Operating time: 120 mins.
- Net Weight: 5.5 oz. (100 g)
- Approx. Heat Tip Temp: 1202 °F (650 °C)
- Approx. Solder Tip Temp: 482 °F to 932 °F (250 °C to 500 °C)
- Shipped empty
ULTRATORCH STANDARD SELF-IGNITING
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!