ULTRATORCH SELF-IGNITING KIT WITH METAL STORAGE CASE
The 100SI is a self-igniting butane heat tool. It comes complete with one ejector for soldering, a soldering and heat tip, a spanner wrench, open end wrench, shrink attachment, protective cap and protective metal case. This tool offers a range of abilities other tools cannot compete with. The self-igniting ULTRATORCH operates only as a soldering iron and a heat tool. Easy to use and built to last, this is the tool the professionals turn to. Have a question about this or any other Pacer product? Contact a Pacer expert today.
- Lighter in weight than competitive models, making it easier to hold and use over extended periods of time.
- Built-in fuel filter for consistent fuel ignition
- Adjustable temperature up to 1200 °F
- Built-in window indicates fuel level
- Dual function soldering iron and heat tool
- Optional accessories available and interchangable between Master's UT-100 and VUT-100SI
- UL & GS/TUV Listed for user safety
- Use to pinpoint heat, remove surface mount components, repair vinyl, shrink heat shrink tubing, solder and repair solders, spot dry and more
- Protective case to ensure longevity
- Dimensions: 10.3" L (260 mm)
- Equivalent to Electric Iron: 20 to 80 Watt
- Recommended Fuel: Master Ultratane Butane
- Gas Tank Capacity: 1 fl. oz. (28 cc)
- Approx. Operating time: 120 mins.
- Net Weight: 5.5 oz. (100 g)
- Approx. Heat Tip Temp: 1202 °F (650 °C)
- Approx. Solder Tip Temp: 482 °F to 932 °F (250 °C to 500 °C)
- Shipped empty
Product ReviewsWrite Review
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!