Heat tools serve a variety of purposes. Everything from soldering, pinpointing heating, removing surface components, repairing vinyl, shrinking heat shrink and even spot drying can be accomplished with this tool. It is lightweight and easy to use with a built in fuel filter for consistent fuel ignition. How hot can it get? The Ultratorch economy self-lighting tool can reach temperatures up to 1200°F. On a full tank, this tool will run for approximately 2 hours uninterrupted.
- Lighter in weight than competitive models, making it easier to hold and use over extended periods of time.
- Built-in fuel filter for consistent fuel ignition
- Adjustable temperature up to 1200 °F
- Built-in window indicates fuel level
- Dual function soldering iron and heat tool
- Optional accessories available and interchangable between Master's UT-100 and VUT-100SI
- UL & GS/TUV Listed for user safety
- Use to pinpoint heat, remove surface mount components, repair vinyl, shrink heat shrink tubing, solder and repair solders, spot dry and more
- Protective case to ensure longevity
- Dimensions: 10.3" L (260 mm)
- Equivalent to Electric Iron: 20 to 80 Watt
- Recommended Fuel: Master Ultratane Butane
- Gas Tank Capacity: 1 fl. oz. (28 cc)
- Approx. Operating time: 120 mins.
- Net Weight: 5.5 oz. (100 g)
- Approx. Heat Tip Temp: 1202 °F (650 °C)
- Approx. Solder Tip Temp: 482 °F to 932 °F (250 °C to 500 °C)
- Shipped empty
ULTRATORCH ECONOMY SELF-IGNITING
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!