6 Gauge Battery Cable
- Minimum Purchase: 5
|Nom. Ins. Thickness||0.060|
|Nom. Circular Mils||26600|
Pacer's 6 AWG Marine Battery Cable meets & exceeds the most stringent specifications. This UL-approved marine cable is manufactured in-house in Sarasota FL, USA to ensure high quality. Oftentimes, marine applications are in enclosed areas with sharp turns. Installation can become difficult. Pacer simplified this process by developing flexible yet tough marine cables.
This 6 AWG marine battery cable is built to handle the harshest conditions. All our marine cable is made from Type III tinned copper. The copper resists corrosion and ensures the longevity of the cable. It is then insulated with a durable and pliable PVC jacket. These things together make it the highest quality marine battery cable available.
- Connecting battery or generator to a starter, ground, switch, windlass, inverter, or other high amperage equipment
- Conductor: Annealed stranded tinned copper ASTM B172 Class K
- Insulation: -20 °C to 105 °C Flexible, Color Coded PVC
- Temperature Rating: 105 °C Dry, 75 °C Wet, 60 °C Oil
- Voltage Rating: 600-V
- Resistant to: Acid, Alkali, Abrasion, Flame, Gasoline, Oil and Moisture
- UL Standard 1426 BC-5W2
- AWM 1232/1283
- CSA: TEW
- ABYC: E-11.16
- Coast Guard: 33 CFR part 183 Subpart 1
- Easy to strip, bend, and route
- Excellent flexibility with the durable properties of PVC
- PACER E157097 (UL) 6AWG 600V BC-5W2 105°C DRY, 75° WET OR MTW OR AWM 1232/1283 VW-1 OIL RESISTANT I LL102583 CSA TEW 105°C FT1
Product ReviewsWrite Review
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!