3/0 Battery Cable
- Minimum Purchase: 3
|Nom. Ins. Thickness||0.080|
|Nom. Circular Mils||167200|
Pacer's 3/0 AWG Marine Battery Cable is designed to exceed the most stringent specifications. This UL-approved battery cable is manufactured in-house in Sarasota FL, USA to ensure high quality. Marine installations often take place in tight, enclosed areas with sharp turns. Installation can become difficult. Pacer makes the installation of battery cable much easier. How is that done? Well, it's done by creating a tough yet flexible marine cable.
This 3/0 AWG marine battery cable can handle the toughest environments. This marine cable is built from Type III tinned copper. The copper resists corrosion and helps extend the life of the cable. Next, the cable is insulated with a flexible and durable PVC jacket. These things all come together and make the highest quality marine cable available.
- Connecting battery or generator to a starter, ground, switch, windlass, inverter, or other high amperage equipment
- Conductor: Annealed stranded tinned copper ASTM B172 Class K
- Insulation: -20 °C to 105 °C Flexible, Color Coded PVC
- Temperature Rating: 105 °C Dry, 75 °C Wet, 60 °C Oil
- Voltage Rating: 600-V
- Resistant to: Acid, Alkali, Abrasion, Flame, Gasoline, Oil and Moisture
- UL Standard 1426 BC-5W2
- AWM 1232/1284
- CSA: TEW
- ABYC: E-11.16
- Coast Guard: 33 CFR part 183 Subpart 1
- Easy to strip, bend, and route
- Excellent flexibility with the durable properties of PVC
- PACER E157097 (UL) 3/0AWG 600V BC-5W2 105°C DRY, 75° WET OR MTW OR AWM 1232/1283 VW-1 OIL RESISTANT I LL102583 CSA TEW 105°C FT1
Product ReviewsWrite Review
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!