2/0 Battery Cable
- Minimum Purchase: 3
|Nom. Ins. Thickness||0.080|
|Nom. Circular Mils||133000|
Pacer's 2/0 AWG Marine Battery Cable is designed to meet and exceed stringent specifications. This UL-approved cable is manufactured in-house in Sarasota FL, USA to ensure the highest level of quality. Marine installations can often occur in tight, enclosed spaces with sharp turns. Installation can become quite difficult. Pacer makes this installation process much easier. How do they do that? By creating a tough yet flexible marine cable.
This 2/0 AWG marine battery cable is built to handle the toughest environments. This marine battery cable is constructed from Type III tinned copper conductors. The copper resists corrosion which helps to extend the life of the battery cable itself. After that, the cable is insulated with a flexible and durable PVC jacket. These things all work together to make the highest quality marine cable available.
- Connecting battery or generator to a starter, ground, switch, windlass, inverter, or other high amperage equipment
- Conductor: Annealed stranded tinned copper ASTM B172 Class K
- Insulation: -20 °C to 105 °C Flexible, Color Coded PVC
- Temperature Rating: 105 °C Dry, 75 °C Wet, 60 °C Oil
- Voltage Rating: 600-V
- Resistant to: Acid, Alkali, Abrasion, Flame, Gasoline, Oil and Moisture
- UL Standard 1426 BC-5W2
- AWM 1232/1284
- CSA: TEW
- ABYC: E-11.16
- Coast Guard: 33 CFR part 183 Subpart 1
- Easy to strip, bend, and route
- Excellent flexibility with the durable properties of PVC
- PACER E157097 (UL) 2/0AWG 600V BC-5W2 105°C DRY, 75° WET OR MTW OR AWM 1232/1283 VW-1 OIL RESISTANT I LL102583 CSA TEW 105°C FT1
Product ReviewsWrite Review
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!