10 Gauge Marine Wire
- Minimum Purchase: 15
10 AWG UL Primary Wire
|Nom. Circular Mils||10500|
Pacer's 10 AWG UL-approved marine wire is manufactured to withstand harsh marine environments. It is constructed to meet and exceed the most stringent specifications. This 10 AWG wire is manufactured in-house in Sarasota FL, USA to guarantee the highest level of quality. This wire is made from Type III class K tinned copper. It is built to offer superb durability and flexibility. The tinned copper conductors resist corrosion which adds to the life of the wire.
What type of insulation is used during the manufacturing process? After the copper is tinned, the next step insulates the wire with a flexible and durable PVC jacket. This insulation is meant to protect the wire and makes it resistant to a wide range of hazards. Some of these hazards include; alkali, abrasion, acid, gas, oil, flame, and moisture. What standards and compliances does Pacer's wire meet? This marine wire exceeds the standards and requirements of ABYC, NMMA, and UL.
- Point to point wiring
- Internal wiring of panels and motors
- Conductor: Type III annealed finely stranded tinned copper ASTM B172 Class K
- Insulation: -20 °C to 105 °C Flexible, Color Coded PVC
- Voltage Rating: 600-V
- Resistant to: Acid, Alkali, Abrasion, Flame, Gasoline, Oil and Moisture
- UL Standard 1426 BC-5W2
- ABYC: E-11.15
- UL: MTW
- Coast Guard: 33 CFR 183.401 Subpart 1-Electrical Systems
- Temperature Rating: 105 °C Dry, 75 °C Wet
- Stranded, tinned copper conductors
- Highly flexible color-coded insulation
- (For 18-8 AWG) PACER E157097 (UL)_AWG 600V BC-5W2 105°C DRY, 75° WET OR MTW OR AWM 1015/1230 (1028/1231 -8AWG ONLY) VW-1 OIL RESISTANT I
Product ReviewsWrite Review
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!