With the Rhino 5200 you'll get great results in less time every day-- thanks to the new features. The RHINO 5200 meets all ANSI, TIA/EIA-606-A labeling standards. It runs on 6 AA batteries or an optional, rechargeable lithium ion battery that reduces AA battery waste and expense. The RHINO 5200 also features a battery-life indicator and auto-shutoff to maximize battery life. The portable, affordable Rhino 5200 is the ideal label printer for datacom, electrical, audio/visual, security, MRO, construction and broadcast professionals. It’s the perfect labeling tool for work in real-world jobsite conditions.
- Exclusive "Hot Keys" eliminate guesswork, complicated menus and offer fast and easy formatting of commonly used label types including wire wraps, flags, patch panel labels, vertical labels and more.
- Over 250 easy-to-find, pre-programmed industry terms and symbols for saving time and standardizing labeling jobs.
- Prints six different bar codes
- Stores 1000+ custom labels, including industry terms, graphics, logos and symbols, for on-demand printing at worksites.
- Intuitive graphical interface lets you create, edit and preview multiple labels on our largest backlit LCD display
- Built-in wizards allow simple yet advanced serialized labels
- One-touch powered cutter and cassette ejection system for effortless labels.
- Uses thermal transfer print technology – no ink is needed!
- Quick-charge lithium-ion rechargeable battery and on-screen battery life indicator ensures your RHINO 6000 is ready when you are
- Integrated impact bumper protects against accidental falls while allowing easy access to label cartridge
- Accepts 1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2”, and 3/4” RHINO labels
- Works with RHINO CONNECT™ Software (sold separately) to provide PC connectivity
- One-Touch "Hot Keys"
- Code 39 and Code 128 bar codes
- Ideal for asset management
- Meets all ANSI and TIA/EIA-606-B industry labeling standards
- Durable Hard Carry Case
- Rhino 5200 Printer
- One White Vinyl Tape
- One White Nylon Tape
- Lithium-Ion Battery/Charger
- User Manual/CD Rom
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!