18 Gauge Striped Marine Wire
- Minimum Purchase: 500
18 AWG UL Striped Primary Wire
|Nom. Ins. Thickness||0.030|
|Nom. Circular Mils||1600|
Striped marine wire is useful when dealing with a large number of wires. It makes identification easier which can increase job efficiency. By using 18 AWG striped marine wire you can cut installation and maintenance times down. All Pacer primary wire is constructed in Sarasota FL, USA from Type III Class K tinned copper wire. During the production process, the copper conductors are insulated with a PVC jacket. This jacket is durable and flexible. All Pacer primary wire meets the requirements and standards of UL, ABYC, and NMMA.
How many options of 18 AWG striped marine wire does Pacer offer? When selecting the proper striped wire, the most important thing is choice. By offering a large variety of options, you can be assured you will find the combination you are looking for. Currently, there are over 100 possible combinations of 18 AWG striped marine wire. Have a question about striped marine wire? Contact a Pacer expert today.
- Point to point wiring
- Internal wiring of panels and motors
- Insulation: -20 °C to 105 °C Flexible, Color Coded PVC
- Temperature Rating: 105 °C Dry, 75 °C Wet, 60 °C Oil
- Voltage Rating: 600-V
- UL Standard 1426 (BC-5W2)
- AWM 1015/1230
- MTW, CSA: TEW
- ABYC: E-8.14, E-9.14, Coast Guard: 33 CFR part183
- Stranded, Tinned copper conductors
- Highly flexible color-coded insulation
- Annealed Finely Stranded Tinned Copper ASTM b172 Class K
- Resistant to: Acid, Alkali, Abrasion, Flame, Gasoline, Oil, Moisture
- PACER E157097 (UL) 18AWG 600V BC-5W2 105°C DRY, 75° WET OR MTW OR AWM 1015/1230 VW-1 OIL RESISTANT I
Product ReviewsWrite Review
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!