16 Gauge Striped Marine Wire
- Minimum Purchase: 500
16 AWG UL Striped Primary Wire
|Nom. Ins. Thickness||0.032|
|Nom. Circular Mils||2600|
Striped wire is great for situations where someone is dealing with a large number of wires. Using striped wire makes identification easier. This, in turn, can increase job efficiency. All of Pacer's 16 AWG striped marine wire is manufactured in Sarasota FL, USA from Type III Class K tinned copper. During the production process, the copper conductors are jacketed with PVC insulation. This jacket is designed to be durable and flexible.
All of Pacer's primary striped wire meets the requirements and standards of UL, ABYC, and NMMA. How many options of 16 AWG striped marine wire does Pacer offer? The most important thing when selecting the proper striped wire is choice. By offering an enormous section, you can be assured you will find the combination you are looking for. Currently, there are over 100 possible combinations of 16 AWG striped marine wire. Have a question about striped marine wire? Contact a Pacer expert today.
- Point to point wiring
- Internal wiring of panels and motors
- Insulation: -20 °C to 105 °C Flexible, Color Coded PVC
- Temperature Rating: 105 °C Dry, 75 °C Wet, 60 °C Oil
- Voltage Rating: 600-V
- UL Standard 1426 (BC-5W2)
- AWM 1015/1230
- MTW, CSA: TEW
- ABYC: E-8.14, E-9.14, Coast Guard: 33 CFR part183
- Stranded, Tinned copper conductors
- Highly flexible color-coded insulation
- Annealed Finely Stranded Tinned Copper ASTM b172 Class K
- Resistant to: Acid, Alkali, Abrasion, Flame, Gasoline, Oil, Moisture
- (For 18-8 AWG) PACER E157097 (UL)_AWG 600V BC-5W2 105°C DRY, 75° WET OR MTW OR AWM 1015/1230 (1028/1231 -8AWG ONLY) VW-1 OIL RESISTANT I
Product ReviewsWrite Review
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!