14 AWG UL Striped Primary Wire
|Nom. Ins. Thickness
|Nom. Circular Mils
- UL Standard 1426 (BC-5W2)
- AWM 1015/1230
- AWM 1028/1231
- MTW, CSA: TEW
- ABYC: E-8.14, E-9.14, Coast Guard: 33 CFR part183
- Insulation: -20 °C to 105 °C Flexible, Color Coded PVC
- Temperature Rating: 105 °C Dry, 75 °C Wet, 60 °C Oil
- Voltage Rating: 600-V
Striped wire is perfect for situations involving a large number of wires. Using 14 AWG striped marine wire makes the identification process easier which increases job efficiency. All of Pacer Group's primary wire is constructed in Sarasota, FL USA from Type III Class K tinned copper. During the manufacturing process, the copper conductors are jacketed with PVC insulation. This insulation is specifically designed to be durable and flexible. All of Pacer Group's primary striped wire meets the standards and requirements of UL, ABYC and NMMA.
How many possible combinations of 14 AWG striped marine wire does Pacer Group offer? Choice is everything and Pacer Group has gone out of the way to offer just that. By offering a variety of options, you are guaranteed to find the combination you are looking for. Pacer Group offers over 100 possible combinations for 14 AWG striped marine wire. Have a question about striped marine wire? Contact a Pacer Group expert today.
- Stranded, Tinned copper conductors
- Highly flexible color coded insulation
- Annealed Finely Stranded Tinned Copper ASTM b172 Class K
- Resistant to: Acid, Alkali, Abrasion, Flame, Gasoline, Oil, Moisture
- (For 18-8 AWG) PACER E157097 (UL)_AWG 600V BC-5W2 105°C DRY, 75° WET OR MTW OR AWM 1015/1230 (1028/1231 -8AWG ONLY) VW-1 OIL RESISTANT I
- Point to point wiring
- Internal wiring of panels and motors
14 Gauge Striped Marine Wire
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!