12 AWG UL Striped Primary Wire
|Nom. Ins. Thickness
|Nom. Circular Mils
- UL Standard 1426 (BC-5W2)
- AWM 1015/1230
- MTW, CSA: TEW
- ABYC: E-8.14, E-9.14, Coast Guard: 33 CFR part183
- Insulation: -20 °C to 105 °C Flexible, Color Coded PVC
- Temperature Rating: 105 °C Dry, 75 °C Wet, 60 °C Oil
- Voltage Rating: 600-V
Striped wire is ideal for situations that involve a large number of wires. By using 12 AWG striped marine wire, the identification process is made easier. All Pacer Group primary marine wire is manufactured from Type III Class K tinned copper. During the manufacturing process, the tinned copper conductors are insulated with a PVC jacket. This jacket is specifically designed for durability and flexibility. All Pacer Group's primary striped wire meets the standards and requirements of UL, ABYC and NMMA.
How many styles of 12 AWG striped marine wire does Pacer Group offer? Choice is everything and Pacer Group understands that. Pacer Group has gone out of the way to offer as much variety as possible. By offering a large number of options, you are sure to find the combination you are looking for. Pacer Group offers well over 100 possible combinations for 12 AWG striped wire. Have a question about striped marine wire? Contact a Pacer Group expert today.
- Stranded, Tinned copper conductors
- Highly flexible color coded insulation
- Annealed Finely Stranded Tinned Copper ASTM b172 Class K
- Resistant to: Acid, Alkali, Abrasion, Flame, Gasoline, Oil, Moisture
- PACER E157097 (UL) 12AWG 600V BC-5W2 105°C DRY, 75° WET OR MTW OR AWM 1015/1230 (1028/1231 -8AWG ONLY) VW-1 OIL RESISTANT I
- Point to point wiring
- Internal wiring of panels and motors
12 Gauge Striped Marine Wire
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!